A little restaurant in Stanmore.
Sixpenny was founded in March 2012 and is named after the sixpence restaurants that operated in the late 1800s in Australia. Located at the top end of Stanmore Village, housed in a historic building on Percival Road which was erected in 1907.
Chefs Daniel Puskas and Aaron Ward lead the kitchen in utilising local suppliers, growers and producers to focus on creating a narrative around all things that make-up Australia.
Sixpenny is a restaurant linked to Australian history. We work closely with local craftsmen to highlight their skill and expertise:
Bendigo Pottery / Mukumono Ceramics / MUD Ceramics / Carcoar Pottery /Alessandro Di Sarno Ceramics / Brian Hirst Glass Blower / Corban & Blair / Cream Workwear / ARC Cabinet Making
Owner please claim Item.